This is exactly the kind of day on which I should be watching movies or football. I am a wee bit suffering the consequences of the last two beers last night, after a fun night of silliness. Saw a lot of people I haven't seen in too long and it was delightful. Sean F, Natalie, Kari, Aaron, Stefan!, Rebecca, Caroline, Kevin,Rod & Jade, even the lawyer gang I don't know as well (well, excepting Tim) and Magan and Kate... and then running into Adam at the Red Stag was just icing. Yes, Halifax has just shrunk to nearly the right size.
I have to have more water, work out hard today as penance (although eating-wise I was very sensible yesterday). Maybe watch the Life of Brian again.
Oh yes, and yesterday I went bowling with a lovely fellow named Dave. I guess that was a date. At least, it was an icebreaker to the concept of meeting strangers. It was a lot of fun, he was a very nice guy. Attractive, even. AND I bowled an 82. Oh yeah!
I missed meeting up with Erin again last night though. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment