Not as much invested this time, time or emotion-wise. I`m far from destroyed, although I am curious. But the point is, I seem to have quashed another thing, via email, and I`m not even really sure how this time (I did NOT wig out... far from it... although I did push). Of course the reason I pushed was to get past my own hesitations, but he couldn`t know that. The fact is, and it is very odd, there is still just one I want really, no matter how I try and convince myself otherwise, dragging myself into these emotional suits and trying them on as disguises.
Luckily I haven`t said or done anything outrageous in... oh... days.
It is becoming evident to me that I need to quit the internet cold turkey. I am quite sure this will leave me 100% alone, and perhaps at that point I will accomplish something with my life beyond idle quips.
1 comment:
Yeah I tell myself I need to quit the internet too, but it ain't gonna happen. Maybe just cutting down, or finding other things to do, like leaving the house (that's more for me than you).
Post a Comment