I just woke from a dream that had Maddie and I in the back seat of a car my dad was driving through narrow, busy, hilly snow-covered streets. There were several near-accidents (I believe we were driving around looking for Neale, because I was thinking we were in Cole Harbour although that's not what it looked like). Then the car seemed to go out of control ... slowly at least, but we were drifting toward a wall--and I stood up in the back seat to see what was going on, because suddenly I couldn't see dad, and when I looked over the seat, he was in he driver's seat, slumped down unconscious or dead, and wearing no pants. That's the disturbing part.
I normally like having dreams about my parents since it's an opportunity to kind of experience them alive again, but hm.... that dream, no so much. Shudder.
No comments:
Post a Comment