22.7.09

one a those facebook things

But because I MISSED CELEBRATING JOHN TAYLOR'S BIRTHDAY this year! (shock, gasp)... I'm posting it here.


Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people (or not) and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist: Duran Duran

Are you male or female: Girls on Film

Describe yourself: Lady Xanax OR Grey Lady of the Sea


How do you feel about yourself: Last Chance on the Stairway

Describe your current boy/girl situation: All She Wants Is OR Ordinary Day


Describe where you currently live: Khanada

If you could go anywhere you wanted to go: Rio

Your favourite form of transportation: The Chauffeur

Your best friend is: Dreamboy

Your favourite colour is: Red Carpet Massacre

Favourite time of day: Late Bar

Describe your work: Planet Earth

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Of Crime and Passion

What is life to you: Come Undone

What is the best advice you have to give: Drug (Just a State of Mind)

Thought for the Day: Is there something I should know?

How I would like to die: Union of the Snake

My soul's present condition: Save a Prayer

No comments: