21.7.09

15 reasons I’m a great girlfriend

Not that I’m anxious to get back into anything heavy right now, but I do eventually want to, and a little positive talk and advertising is always smart, right?

  1. I will cook what you like.
  2. I will learn enough about your interests to allow us to have an intelligent conversation about them.
  3. I know interesting stuff.
  4. I will never make you wear anything I knit.
  5. I am social enough for both of us. If you’re shy, I’ll cover it, if you’re not, I can hold my own.
  6. I am rarely jealous.
  7. Librarian – stripper. Got it covered.
  8. I am tough enough to kill my own spiders, but if you want to be a hero, I’ll let you do it.
  9. I share nicely.
  10. I don’t need you to check in hourly. Maybe daily… maybe not. Depends on you.
  11. I will like your friends, probably—but not too much.
  12. I will do stuff for you because I want to.
  13. You may recognize some things I write in my poems or blogs but I won’t outright out any of your quirks or our private moments.
  14. I don’t need to be at your poker or hockey nights… I’ve got my own stuff to do.
  15. You can pick the movies. I’ve long ago accepted my taste in film is atrocious.

2 comments:

Matt Byron said...

So with all these super duper reason that you WOULD be a great GF, how the hell are you not taken? Or did i miss that information in another blog piece...sorry...none of my business. And you dont know me either...which i suppose makes it a little weirder. Check out my blog...cakewalkblogs.com (search matt byron) or www.nationalaffairsdeskpress.com

cr8tiveCandy said...

Interesting question. I have big hips... I have a low tolerance for BS... I can only accept craziness and insanity as long as I feel loved and appreciated.... ? I sleep with men too easily?

I guess those are the reasons I know of, though others are welcome to offer theirs.

I could add I apparently have ridonkulously bad taste in men, as well. :-) Or at least a knack for choosing the absolute worst-for-me man option available.