Ok, the best part is actually having roommate cooking for me. But the SECOND best part, which is the intended subject of this post, is the opportunity to get rid of yucky ugly stuff that no longer serves, and get new nice random stuff.
So today I went in the Bay looking for under-bed storage for Maddie and walked out with a brand new black sheet, 310 count. This is not exotic luxury by many standards, but true confession: I've been sleeping on a cheap, old Zellers sheet for over a year -- when I wasn't just sleeping on the futon mattress (insert "oh gross" here... it WAS a brand new mattress!) This is the nicest sheet I've ever owned.
This sheet is slippy and shiny and sexy. It makes me want to put on lingerie, call up a friend and settle in with a bottle of wine. Mmmm. Nice sheets... total thumbs up.
No comments:
Post a Comment