Balance, as in what I was lacking when I stumbled in last night. Balance, as in balancing last night with a warm friend and family flavoured evening tonight, with bonfire and swimming. Balance.
I once bought a rock with the word balance emblazoned on it. I gave it to Donald when he took over as acting ED at Clean. He gave it back to me when he left. Not sure it helped either of us.
Still, mantra is important. My meals, for instance, are much more balanced since the move. Having the roommate, that one person to check in with on a regular basis, makes all the difference. Perhaps after my wobbly orbit coming out of Sean's wake, I'm finally in balance, or approaching it.
Not really there yet.
Best case, I work out all summer till I feel 100% confident in myself again, and then I date. Till then I must be happy with what I have... excellent friends and professional challenge.
Honestly, the best case would be me not caring whether or not I am dating someone, but I don't know that that will happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment