9.7.09

In which I talk about many things except that foremost in my mind

Big Brother starts tonight, and that is very exciting! After, I may even go out, somewhere to be social, though I'll have to choose the place carefully. After all, you never meet anyone if you don't go out, or so I'm told.

Not that meeting anyone, friend or otherwise is anywhere on a priority list. Meeting, after all, is a simple one-act play and who has time in their life for epic sagas?

Loving having a roommate. Company is a very stabilizing thing. I'm eating healthier, exercising more, drinking less (not that I was drinking that much before but I'm having tea every night now). Love having cats around again too. :-)

So much of the shallow and mid-depth needs are now being met. Eventually we will deal with the gaping hole, little blog. Eventually. But let's first work at paring the hips and see how that goes.

Will there ever be a time when I... ah, but I said that I was not going to talk about that, nor shall I. Wisdom with age, if nothing else. No point belching pathetic all over the interworld, that gets you nowhere.

Facebook says the Grease female character I am most like is Cha Cha. This makes me want to go dancing.

No comments: