3.7.09

Back to numbered lists

Cause it helps me order my thoughts. And it's tidy, and my thoughts usually aren't.

  1. Move is accomplished. Unpacking is well underway. Love Kirsten, love the cats, love the apartment. Can deal with Gino. Noisy neighbors may get on my nerves eventually unless they share their booze.
  2. I. Will. Never. Move. Back. To. Olivet. Rinse, repeat. Again.
  3. Surprised and humbled by friends helping me move... ex, brand new friend and of course Peter who was sent by my guardian angel from somewhere with all kinds of lessons attached. I'm learning, I'm learning.
  4. Jade's party was fun, and I have a few more real people to put with names, which is always a good thing.
  5. #Halifaxchicks tweetup offered even more fun people, and I got to talk to Mike Rhodes again, which as you know dear blog, still makes me go "EEEEEEeeeee" inside. Sssshhh.
  6. Jaws was full of pop culture iconic bits that I never knew. Weirdest deja vu moment was the second before Scheider says, "that's some bad hat Harry". It has been a while since I posted. Holy.
  7. July is going to be insanely busy and I need to get my focus back pronto.
  8. Tomorrow is Virginfest... fun day hanging with Jenny and Jen, seeing good (hopefully) tunes. Plus, I get to put a real-life presence on a new friend from Truro of all places. I know, right? Who'd a thunk it.

No comments: