26.9.06

Shake Yarrrr Booty, Lass

My aubergine t-shirt sweater which I am improving all over the place on continues apace. I remember now why:
a) I love circular needles. So fast! And I can burn through without paying attention at all!
b) I hate circular needles. It occurs to me the pattern I'm planning would be easier accomplished in a back and forth manner. Which means I guess that I'd better figure out exactly what size the darn needles are and make sure I have a pair to match for the switchover.

I have an FO finally! (She said self-consciously) When Sean emails it to me, I'll post the picture of Maddie's finished hoodie.

I have had a tired and achy day today. Sleep will be loverly.

Just heard from Jenny... it appears yours truly will be going to the Guns N Roses show in November. Big hair redux! Hilarity will ensue. Honest. I foresee possibly drinking and giggling and much wallowing in nostalgia and pretending we don't really have kids and responsibilities. Too bad the show is on a damn Monday.

No comments: