My stomach is completely off its nut. Tonight and last night I haven't felt a bit like supper. Last night I had a spoonful of eggsalad wrapped in a lettuce leaf and tonight I had some mashed potatoes and a yogurt. Yeah, I know... yogurt and eggsalad... the vegan leanings are not strong in this one, Yoda.
Anyway, point is... this is awesome. I eat fruit, veg, grains and mostly healthy stuff all day... and then don't feel like eating at night. Brilliant. I hope it sustains.
Incidentally, at lunch time I was craving a pumpkin soy latte. Not that I've ever had one before, but that appeared fully formed in my head as an unshakeable desire. Luckily, the delicious ladies at Starr's fixed me up. H'ray! It was, as they say, the bomb.
My aubergine skull sweater is up to about 40 odd rounds now, and I am swiftly approaching decision time... realistic, like the dominKNITrix or cartoony, like helloyarn's?
And... should I skip curriculum night? Actually I think that decision has been made... unless I leave now there's no way I'd be there on time. And I have to pack her bag for the weekend with Nanny.
No comments:
Post a Comment