20.11.09

2012 and such

Went to 2012 tonight, looking for a thrill ride /spectacle, and it delivered... corny busting up shots of major monuments, including the washington monument, the Sistine chapel, and (sort of) the eiffel tower; woody harrelson, crazy; john cusack, enflamed; biblical and titanic references; lots of teary 'goodbye dad's; and some crazy nationals all mingling like a coke commercial. It also delivered ridiculous product placements (cars, pull ups, etc) and an obscene helping of sexism (men, you'd better come here and look at this -- you little fillies stay with the chilluns)

Went with a fella from work that I am a bit crushing on. Still not sure where he stands, but I'm enjoying this pace. And if it's nothing, it's ok.

I need to sleep now.

72 viewers yesterday, BTW, an all time high I believe!! Wooo. GO VAMPIRES.

Goodnight, Wisconsin! (and of course, good night Winnipeg!!)

No comments: