17.9.09

I am woman

The term cougar is kind of funny. Do large female cats mate with younger males? Where'd that come from? How about Preying Mantis?

Anyway, apropros of nothing, I spent this evening in the company of not one but two (separate times) lovely young men, each interestingly blonde and 12 years younger than me. Both handsome in different ways. Met one for a beer after work, went to a movie with the other.

There was nothing romantic in either of these scenarios, but me being who and what I am, run through things in my mind generally. And yes, I don't often see a movie with such horrific bits without wishing I could actually hide my head on a comfortable close shoulder. But...

But...

Who is lurking around the peripheral of my thoughts, as I try to bury myself in the eyes of these fair angelic men?

Lucifer with the dark eyes and hair.

Day five.

1 comment:

Pissgums said...

Keep filling your days with men, and that one will begin to fade into the multitudes ...