9.5.09

Sunny Saturday

Any day that starts with my girl and I dancing like fools to Abba, BEP, Rihanna and Beyonce can only lead somewhere good, right? (To be fair, I threw a little Cure in the mix to remind me what the cool kids listen to.)

Shopping and apartment viewing this afternoon. Tonight I forsee more dancing.

Pretty chill the last few nights, catching up on some Buffy, getting into the fourth Twilight book (one particularly refreshing thing about these books.... there isn't the ad nauseum build up--not quite as bad as most, anyway--to events readers can see coming).

The full moon is wreaking havoc on me... or maybe it's ovulation, or a magical mix of the two... but methinks I better keep Emma close to me for babysitting reasons tonight.

I can't embed "Pump It", which is the song stuck in my head, so instead, two better dance party tunes:

THE CLASH


And FRENTE's version of the New Order classic... less dancy, but quite nice...

No comments: