11.5.09

And she can see no reasons...

Yeah, I'm going to steal a line from Carsten's status for this post. Amazed I didn't think to post yesterday! Saturday night was my favourite kind of mix of fun. Hm... let me rethink that... it was close to my favourite kind of mix of fun, minus the final ingredient, but we won't discuss that lest discontent set in.

Star Trek on IMAX with Pete in the evening (funny note, leaving movie, cute bearded boy walking by says hi to me... I glow for two seconds before it sinks in that boy was just Mark. Hmph.)Great movie, good time. After, I joined Emma and we headed to Minstrels for dancing to BGO. Laid back crowd... we were about the only ones dancing for most of the evening. Totally fun, cute boy in Wilco shirt seemed to enjoy the show, Helen was there being funny, good times.

If not for the full moon and its effects (skeptics, bite me) it would have been perfect. Skirted making an ass of myself though. Whew. Just have to learn to mouth breathe when he's around.

Sunday biked to Spring garden (BIG OUTING FOR ME!) Felt great. This week is going to be INSANELY busy... Maddie's birthday, interviews at work, display friday... augh.

Sent a terribly awkward apology to Tim today for being ridiculous... a month plus late. Hope that was the right thing to do. Sigh. Being a girl keeps getting me in scrapes.

No comments: