30.4.09

Distraction

Keeping myself distracted from all the unwise things I should not be doing is getting a bit easier. Or maybe this is just a lull. Although my teeth are ground down from gritting them, otherwise things are not bad.

Last night, for instance. Parent teacher was nice, good to hear Maddie is catching up some with her reading (I knew she would)--and great to hear that she's such a good presenter. Yes, she will be a brilliant teacher some day. Or actress! -- but that's my vanity projecting.

Green Drinks was a good time as usual, nice to catch up with 'the lawyer boys' I never see otherwise, and the random grab bag of others. I was very rude in not making more time to talk to Tyler and Sharon, though, and that just hit me. Hm. Anyway, it was fun and trivia at Rogue's was good silliness and not *too* difficult, although plenty challenging. Good times.

Tonight I'll clean, do taxes, a bit of freelance... and probably cave. But hopefully it won't come to that.

No comments: