29.3.09

Paging Jimmy Osmond

I rarely have dreams I remember these days but this morning I dreamt that Kevin Veniot was showing me around his woodlot in a pickup. We drove past some abandoned looking houses (I remember saying that someone could come in and get windows here if they needed them). Then he dropped me off at a house where a family was staying. They invited me in for a meal, and I was helping prep the meal. They had a giant cutting board that covered the small table top. I noted it was cool. Before he left, Kevin gave me a hint about this being a "polyamorous 80s family" or s'thing... I'm losing the exact details... but I came to realize that this was the Osmond family, vacationing in NS. Very exciting. We continued prepping the meal, the mom called a few people to ensure they'd be there. At the very end of the dream I was looking out the window at a chickadee that was preening right by the window, very close.

I don't remember seeing Donny or Marie, oddly, it was all about Jimmy, which is who I was helping prep the carrots.

No comments: