In 24 hours, I will have met a nationally published author and my immediate workload will have eased immensely. I will have moderated a Q&A and hopefully not had to pull out the ripping sarcasm to get someone to shut up.
In 48 hours I will have Maddie back and will have possibly attended a half class of hiphop dancing if that is feasible. At least we will have gone to Brownies.
In five days I will be at a potluck with my very silly and amusing friends. It's great having them back in touch (even if the whole scene is a little couple-tastic).
In six days the weekend will be over and I *may* be at a Stanfield's show, hopefully toasting Natty happily and regaling her with good stories from brunch. However, even awkward and disasterous stories are better in the retelling.
In seven days I will have boxed at least six (imaginary) opponents into submission.
And yeah, the Junos were last night, and this goes with theme, even if it's not all cool-kid approved. I don't care, I still love them wacky BNLs, whatever drugs they do. And another Can-con classic in honour of Mr. Kev, for driving me to the CoHo last week (Ok, and cause Raine Maida is still pretty darn hot. And ok, I love this song.)
No comments:
Post a Comment