The irony does not escape me as I juggle three MSN convos... one a gay friend, one taken, one distant friend miserable about his ex. I'm even watching Will & Grace.
Oh, I'm gonna be single forever. At least I'm finding lots to do with my time! Would I give up sex for sailing?... at least in the short term, sure. And I'm writing more (thank you for the push, Mr. Mason.) And if Nat has her way, I'll be in better shape again soon.
I have to get that damn bike on the road THIS WEEK. Srsly. Also, I have to put my laundry away right now, and stop putting it off. How on earth did it get to be 10:45?
So, just to remind myself, I still have the surfing lesson to do this year. Next year: Painting more, maybe bellydance again, or african dance, and horseback riding. Maybe learning to drive a standard too. I'd like to work on my French and learn Spanish too. And maybe German, for all those fun crazy long guttural words. So much to do.
Next year I'd love to find someone to housesit for for a year or even six months... and save some $$ to get this damn debt paid down! Barring that, I will search for a roommate.
No comments:
Post a Comment