24.8.08

dodgeball my ass

No matter how much I am working on being fine and loving who I am, etc, I am really going to have to face that I will not be happy for serious until I get back into shape. And where do I pull the will for that from? Gonna have to suck it up (sorry Charlotte, I forgot to make the point on the boat that I almost exclusively use that phrase when talking to myself. It is very rare that I use it on others.)

It's hard to accept that perhaps the only time in my life that a man has called me beautiful, spontaneously, was that once at age 17 -- and that might remain the only time. I have had a mostly good day, but I can see self-pity hanging around the lawn, peering in the windows. Better light a fire and lock the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, work out and be a hard body! Do it for yourself, not 'them'
You will feel so good, you won't care who's looking...