19.6.08

late Wednesday, early Thursday.

Went to The Rooms yesterday afternoon. The art was... meh. Mostly not my style. Don Wright's litho work was lovely, but his painting seemed too much a reaction to the litho... a spastic freedom. Just looked messy.

there was one piece that was phenomenal... the Sculpture Nun and the Two-Headed Dog. I wish I remembered the artists' name... it was a woman. It was haunting and very very cool.

The photo exhibit was interesting, but no more.

There was a ceramics exhibit that was lovely as well. Very ornate and quirky. "Orange dog jar" was my favourite.

We had supper on campus and went to the pool Wednesday evening for our last NL swim. Unfortunately, it was a junior high bus tour-full affair, with wall to wall creeping hormones and disaster everywhere. I wish I'd had a caber to swing.

Another reunion meeting last night till late.

This morning we've only had breakfast and then I was working on here. Maddie is bored and I am out of suggestions of things to do. We're putting in time till supper with Jeannie.

No comments: