17.10.06

what do parasites feel like?


So, I'm home sick, again, for what feels like the umpteenth time although I think it's really only twice in a few months. My entire digestive system is in rebellion. I am pretty sure that if I detoxed and ate no meat or dairy for a few weeks I'd be normallish again. Excuse me, can I borrow a cup of willpower?

Ugh.

Anyway, making hay on a sick day, in between feeling squalmish (spelling? "Mom" words have no proper spelling) I have been surfing lace cardigan patterns and I've fallen hard for this little beauty from elann.com. I think I have been infected by my knitty neighbor Megan's enthusiasm, because if I recall, I really actually do not enjoy knitting lace. Ah, but, back in the day, I was knitting AFGHANS. I mean, really. Surely cardigans... BEADED cardigans... are WAY more fun to knit.

But perhaps I should just go finish one of two of my on-the-gos first. Ahem.

No comments: