18.11.05

On Not Having a Car

A-I love being a passenger. Bus rides are fine by me.
B-I like the freedom of the bus pass.
C-it probably encourages me to not spend as much since I have to carry what I buy.

BUT
A-it sucks to slug home 10 pound bags of kitty litter
B-It sucks to have to schlep up to Clayton Park to get cat meds
C-I could pack more errands into a day on the weekend if the buses ran on week times or if I had a car.

Sigh.

2 comments:

prince okur said...

D-Impromptu trips to Sydney to see the Squatters or Tom Fun or what have you.

cr8tiveCandy said...

E-Being able to take laundry to laundromat easily and obviate the need to rely on friends who said they'd always give quarters but have been spotty on the quarter availability lately.

F-Easier to convince the kid to go out and do something.