- None of the doors lock properly
- At least one toilet is ALWAYS running... waste of water.
- There is no room at the sinks.
- Rarely is there soap
- The sign was off the door last time, leading to loads of confused newbies, debating while hopping from foot to foot: "Is this the women's washroom, do you think?"
- Tiny tiny stalls
- Dirty as a horseshit stall on the muckers' day off. Gross.
16.11.05
On Public Washrooms, II
Stage Nine has really atrociously bad washrooms. Ok, all bars do, but I've been there most often recently, so let me catalogue the ways the ladies room at Stage 9 sucks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
every bar greg clarke has owned/run has had dirty bathrooms I think its one of his signature thingies, you know? We used to joke that we should redesign the Doubel Deuce bathroom so we could hose it down from the door without going inside. Yech.
I guess it's a sign of priorities. "Shill the beer, fuck em if they've gotta pee." Although the one poor schmo working the bar last friday wasn't nearly enough. Nice hat, mind you!
The last time I was at Stage Nine, the entire floor of the washroom was sticky. When I stood up after I finished my evacuative task and stepped, I heard this clink sound. Took another step and heard it again, looked under my shoe and a tile had come of the floor and attached itself to my shoe. I was amused. My friend said the men's room had the same sticky floor issue. This somehow made me feel better.
The new evolution cabaret on Gottingen is going to do bands 2-3 nights a week and one of the nice things about the owner of the club (who owns NRG downstairs) is he keeps clean bathrooms. I think that bars with dirty bathrooms are stupid, 'cause guys have trouble getting their ladies to go to a club with dirty bathrooms.
Post a Comment