This is the name of one of Maddie's books that looks quite funny, and makes me think of this wee journal space I keep.
I haven't been here recently not because of lack of things going on, but because much of it was of the not-public-news variety. Highlights: I've been seeing one fella for a few months now, on an understood open basis, and another man has entered the horizon, unexpectedly, so I'm seeking a balance now until a way becomes clear. For now... well, I wouldn't trade my life for anything. :-)
Maybe I'll wind up polyamorous like all the cool kids!! LOL.
I saw The Wolfman last week and it was good gothic fun. Made me want to write something gothic again. Hmm... has there been any gothic fiction with robots or zombies? (excepting the whole Pride and Prejudice and Zombies phenomena).
What else is new? Had my first serious yeast infection. Miserable. Itchy, itchy, itchy. I'm sorry I ever mocked you, Olga, now I understand. And so I'm forcing myself to eat plain yogurt and writing love letters to the president of the Canesten company.
Oh, I played Wii bowling for the first time ever, and had a minor 'omg I'm going to fail and everyone will mock me' spazz moment that I managed to contain and get over. Yay maturity. Sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment