Single is not bad. There are worse things. It has been amazingly lovely having Michelle here this weekend, just the closeness of a tight female friendship, that forgotten feeling of someone who really knows you. And I feel like I've brought all the parts of me into alignment finally, when I can have Michelle here and we can go out and hang out with say, Bill and Dwaine, and not feel like I'm trying to be two people at once. Finally my social chameleon pastiche has settled into a comfortable mottled coat that is me.
Last night was very fun, although I suspect Michelle was a bit bored at times owing to the difficulty of hearing at The Bitter End. Great company. Surely it is good karma to surround oneself with examples of what one wants to bring more of into one's life? That was a hellish awkward sentence, but I think last night was a good example of living the law of attraction. More of that please.
Ok, to be really honest, more of that with a dash of romance too, please. Sigh. Must stop reading the Psssts on the Coast site, they always just depress me with their beautiful wistful not-directed-at-me-ness.
More eggs in one basket, please. Filling my life with all the right elements, it would just be nice to have more from one source.
No comments:
Post a Comment