So last night I went to the Paragon's open mike night to catch the last golden performance of the Chrissy Morrow Fan Club. Sniff. Amy & Larry are off Thursday morning, going down to Liverpool (not to do nothing all the days of their lives, though). Randomly introduced myself to a man named Struan, based only on the fact that I see him EVERYWHERE it seems. You know me, I do like to know people!
Had a canvass meeting today that made my headache. That's all I have to say about that.
Tonight got Maddie, came home, got her costumed and made up, and sent her & Kirsten off to Guides. Then prepared letter layout for work, napped for 1/2 hour and headed down to BattleSNAP. Photo I voted for (by melaniewho!) came in second... winner was, what looked to me like a totally nondescript boring 'bridge & fall leaves' picture that looked like 5million other boring landscape shots. Maybe I missed something. Like the part where dude brought all his friends to vote!
Anyway, Dwaine came with me, which was nice, and entertained me with ridiculous sex stories, which was amusing, and he's nice to look at, so that was good.
AND -- see this is the super most important part, I saved it -- OMG OMG OMG. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DRUMMER IN THE WORLD PLAYS WITH DEERFIELD TOOOOOOOO. Which is probably where I've seen him before, and I'm not sure why it didn't strike me this way then, except perhaps I was distracted by some schlub I was with. But my oh my. Even Dwaine (who is no schlub, but is a dear) wasn't much of a distraction. Yummy.
This may mean that I'm ready to give up on 'real life men' and go back to enjoying just being into men I don't know. I guess that would be an improvement on what I've been up to lately. Oh, that's just the sensible half of my brain talking. I guess a biweekly booty call is ok too. And lord, let me hasten to add JUST IN CASE anyone I actually know reads this and jumps to crazy conclusions, that ain't Dwaine I'm talking about. Who is it? Well, never you mind. You don't know him. I guarantee it.
But my. That drummer is beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment