Thoughts flowing through:
- My super is way too defensive. She needs to stop taking things personally.
- The cats will soon be gone. Must spend extra cuddle time this week.
- Twitter is alternately addictive and meh.
- SO MUCH TO DO AT WORK I CAN'T JUST LIE HERE SICK!
- Gotta read
- Too tired to read
- The whole premise of Christianity is pretty weak. A God who says, I'm gonna create life, and give em will, and then make a heaven, but also a hell, so if they don't obey, I've got somewhere to toss em... and then some mystical shit about becoming human, my son, only through him (gateway gods?)... I still believe in a higher power, but that sudden eureka moment may have ruined me forever for christianity. Clearly there's been a powerful lot of human interference in the crafting of it.
- My head hurts.
- I think resuming the b/c pill has destroyed my sex drive again. Maybe this is a good thing.
- I need to be over this cold thing today.
- I need another way to pay my bills.
- Gotta work on freelance today.
- My head hurts.
- I miss hanging out and chatting on Hunter St.
- Maybe I should play one more game of Tetris.
Some U2 for today, which is more powerful and dramatic than I really feel, but it's close.
No comments:
Post a Comment