2.2.09

Waterproofed!


I realized today, wearing my new rainboots, that I don't remember when I last owned rainboots. Seriously. I can remember talking about buying some with Julian... but I don't think I did. It is entirely possible that I haven't owned rainboots since I was Maddie's age.

Splashing through puddles on the way home was entirely joyful. I kicked through em like a 5 year old. Wheeeee!!

This picture is exactly what my boots look like. The Walmart sales lady ... yeah, I bought 'em from the evil empire... the Walmart sales lady was not impressed. When I joked Maddie could have them when she grew into them, the sales lady said, "Well, hopefully, there's some better looking boots by then!!"

LOL

2 comments:

Megan said...

Proof that wal-mart sales ladies have no sense of style.

cr8tiveCandy said...

Indeed. A random girl on the bus this morning said she loved 'em. Phooey on Wal-mart sales ladies.