18.4.08

Life is good

1. I have a beautiful daughter who is smart and healthy.
2. I have amazing friends who support me, kick me when I need it, make me laugh, give me hugs and various cheeses, and wine with no whine.
3. I am getting healthier every day, working out regularly, walking and eating well (with the exception of a large amount of cheese today).
4. I have a great new job where they appreciate me, in a setting that itself is a good influence.
5. I have a great recently-left job where they appreciated me, taught me a tonne and remain good friends.
6. I have a super-supportive ex-husband, who is also a good friend.
7. I woke to a great, if ultimately meaningless, snog.
8. I have tickets to St. John's for June, a full week's vacation. Yay!
9. I have a very lovey cat who is hanging in there and is very snuggly if a bit yowly.

No comments: