24.11.05

The newsletter is out!

The newsletter over which I have been sweating blood for lo these two weeks is DONE! Faithful readers or one-time blog jumpers, if the environment or design interest you and you want to have a look, check here. Am I still jealous that that Eco-Romulan Mark Butler is on Cable 10 for an hour? ... Not really. Well. Kind of. But why the Straight Goods? I know Brian Lee Crawley is an avid cyclist, but I would think that with AIMS' market focus, environment would be low on his priority list. But hey, the fed Green Party is right wing politically, why not?

Anyway, in other news, reading Dr. Andrew Weil, taking my St. John's Wort and Ginko and eating mostly very healthy wholesome food is definitely helping my energy, even while I'm not getting enough sleep this week. Monday set the tone for the week when I caught the late show IMAX version of Harry Potter. I have many comments which I will post another time, but I think the movie did a grand job of distilling a large, beautiful book. Of course, ideally it would be longer and more detailed... but then it would six hours long. Oh well.

No comments: