Go to New Glasgow. In exchange for use of company car, work for free doing NG Community Swap. Sure thing. Must have put in at least three hours planning for this by now. Booked the car.
It's my sister's birthday.
But then... the other car has to go in to the shop.
No, wait... never mind. It can wait.
But we need that car to do audits!!
Rent a car? No authorization.
Take a bus? Too expensive, plus the ordeal of transporting display stuff by bus.
No, wait, the audits tomorrow are taken care of. Take the car.
I have had no lunch.
But! There's an audit tonight!
well... you could...
or....
CANCEL THE DAMN TRIP IS WHAT I CAN DO.
Fuck the works.
I forgot my wallet. I have to steal a ticket to get home on the bus.
I miss the ferry.
My head aches. I can't get high. There just ain't no drug out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment