26.10.05

On Public Washrooms, I

So, why, when entering a stall and seeing usually an innocuous piece of tissue in clear water in the bowl, do people feel compelled to flush? Two possible reasons why it's there: the last person very genteely wiped the seat, or perhaps they wiped their nose after flushing.
What is accomplished by flushing, other than wasting water? Are the sophisticated cheeks of your ass too delicate to face anything but clear water? Will the tissue interfere somehow with the pristinity of your fecal matter or urine stream??

I mean, people, really. What is accomplished by flushing, other than to release a very fine spray of toilet water into the air, thus probably "germinating" your nether region more than it otherwise would be.

I know I'm feeling better when I'm feeling random rants come on. Stay tuned for a rant on stupid fucking asshole idiot parents who want their kids to ride ATVs.

No comments: