Dear dumbass who thinks it's a great thing that his son, aged three, rides a three wheel offroad vehicle:
Just because your parents plunked you on a skidoo at age 5, and probably gave you beer at age seven, doesn't give you the right to pass along pathological stupidity. Sound a little harsh? You fucking sell the machines, and you're USING your child to defend your right to sell em to any asshole with a couple grand. Harsh is too good for you.
I hope your comeuppance is not related to a tragedy. Instead I hope you get what you deserve... a snotty seventeen year old who tears up your mom's rose garden with his hog before barfing on your kitchen floor because he's been riding machines for years and has no respect for the earth, the machine, the law, safety or limits.
Unless... are you training him to help you sustainably harvest a woodlot?
Yeah, I thought not.
No comments:
Post a Comment