Just listened to a Radiohead song that I actually enjoyed. This was a noteworthy occurrence. It was Sail to the Moon, this song.
As you've likely noted, dear Diary and random internet dwellers, I post less when things are going well. I feel like I'm riding a soap bubble right now, and so afraid it will pop. I want... well, despite my general inability to be circumspect, let's just say that I want something that feels possible right now. It's nothing huge, it's not a big order, universe. I'm willing to go step by step. One thing at a time.
I have insane Christmas preparation to do and this week has been horrendously bad. How did the last seven days go all askew? Argh. Refocussing this week. Honestly, the only social thing I'd like to do right now is curl up and watch a movie, either with friends or a particularly interesting man I'd like to get to know a bit better. However, there is a show for charity tonight... and I might toddle down.
1 comment:
Soap bubbles are FUN!
Post a Comment