4.9.09

stop living in your head

A lesson I never learn. I am overcome with a feeling of dread that I was just a half hour ago congratulating myself for not feeling. My stomach is upset, and... damn it. Fine, I'm sad. Not devastated, I did have myself prepared all along. But this is such a weird fizzle. It would feel better if I'd actually spoken to him.

And naturally, the poison thoughts are the first to spring up. I know what off-the-computer for the weekend means. Who? Sigh. Time to resume my normal life as queen of the nerds, and get off this carousel I guess.

I wasn't ready for this to end yet. I'm not surprised I guess (even my malleable pride can only take so long being miss run-my-errands and hang-out-so-I'm-not-alone without a more solid foundation). But I am sad.

Maybe I won't go to Amy & Larry's tonight after all. Maybe I'll go rent a cheesy movie or s'thing.

No comments: