I know, I know. I haven't been ranting very much at all lately, I've been too soppy. Well this isn't going to be much different. Everyone knows a blog is a direct channel to the overlords of the universe. So here it is, what I want, what I always want... Consider this a santa letter.
I want to be swept
In a tide like the overrunning Sackville river
This wet wet spring,
That Peter and I watched from the pub window.
I want the kind of tingle that two
Electrical fields give when they brush against the other's
Space.
I want rapport, and compassion.
I want to be free to be moved to tears, to
Touch his cheek and hold him and not feel
Him emasculated or me beholden.
I want matching baggage
Common history
Slow sweet deep kisses.
I do not want to apologize for
Caring, I do not want a
Barnacle, I want passion,
Not your desperate projection of what
You think I am.
You have no idea what I can bear,
What I will take on, how
Strong I can be, if you only
be real,
be honest
And love me.
No comments:
Post a Comment