3.6.09

Off balance

Feeling a bit Weebly today, blown about by the winds of... well, not fate, but I guess activity. There's a lot going on and I can't seem to encompass it all. Trying to balance Maddie, work and what passes for my social life... sigh.

Last night was a superfun evening with the girls though, book talk, wine, stories and lots of laughing. Scrabble afterwards with Sean was fine, although it reminds me that I really want a man to spend time with that is not him. Sigh.

I'm feeling emotionally off kilter because of hormones, lack of sleep and too much time on the Internet. And probably left over wine in my system. Must infuse with coffee. Must get energy back to run tonight, supposing I have energy after the BTI meeting. Must. Work. Out. If I don't run, I must at least do a kickbox jam.

No comments: