26.5.09

proof of love

Dear Bruce Dickinson,

Hi. I was walking to work this morning, listening to Number of the Beast on my MP3 player, and suddenly had an overwhelming urge to address you directly. I know you'll be amused to hear that the album sits comfortable between Fatboy Slim and Lilly Allen... Old Man Luedecke follows.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share that I saw the "Flight 666" movie a few weeks ago and it has definitely caused a flare up of my old high school crush on you. This time it isn't even solely physical. See, in grade 8, I thought you were a Bad Boy, and was really just into your long hair and spandex pants. I blush a little to think of some of my daydreams from then!

But now... well, first of all, I'm surprised to note that you are actually better looking older and with a haircut (Maybe I'm growing up!.... nah). But you are a really interesting man! Dynamic, for sure, but a pilot, a singer, a thoughtful speaker... I just wanted to share that you have shaped my image of my ideal man, and in turn changed a little bit about how I want to be. So thanks.

Also, you're still holy jesus damned sexy.

Sincerely,

Charlene

PS - I may even forgive Janice Dickinson now for sharing your name and being a supermodel. Maybe not for being such a stupid twat on the Surreal Life.

PPS - "Proof of love" is the Old Man Luedecke album my walk finished with. I don't know if you like banjo, but you should check it out.

PPPS - Your voice still does wicked things to me.

No comments: