15.2.09

VDWeekend

What a bizarre--and yet not at all odd--weekend it's been. Some wonderful, warming (and hot) email exchanges have definitely made it all better than it otherwise would be.

Having the chicklet for the weekend means not much pining for romance (but that's coming). Odd phone calls have made me concerned for someone dear to me... but have helped me reaffirm that my feelings there have definitely changed, transmuted into something softer and more distant. And that is positive. First Valentine's in a while spent hanging out with a girl, watching TV, knitting,--and eating!! (chocolate pie right out of the pan!!) It was fantastic, and so very not-hard-on-the-head.

Saw friends this weekend, poked around in Venus Envy, hung out with Maddie and while that has by times been trying I think I'm getting a modicum better at dealing with a stubborn kid.

Two truths, which have nothing to do with any current situations:

1. In an ideal world, we'd all be bisexual.
2. No one can make us play a role that we are unable to play.

I think all the unrequited pining and leftover 'victim feeling' from last year has been swept clean from my cells.

No comments: