And yet, the idea of an externally-imposed discipline is attractive. There are definitely things I should give up, and things I must give up, and things I'd be better without (why are Wizard of Oz songs floating through my head? Stop that).
So, in solidarity with Melissa I'll give up chips (for real now!), and I think I'll try giving up biting my nails again. The latter will be exceptionally hard as I will be flying for three hours tonight, and reading the entire time, and it is generally when reading that I bite them worst. Anyway, I'll try.
Judging from the financial state I return home in, I'll be giving up much more than this... like going out for the next few months. :(
1 comment:
Yeah I'll be giving up chips for real now, FOR REAL. No junkfood in general. One coffee a day. I'm also in thrift mode. But hey, I'm spending my tax return on shoes.
Post a Comment