22.11.08

Processing

Reviewing all the last few posts, it seems I have found a will to be merry. Growth, like rust, never sleeps, never stops, it creeps up on you quietly, so that it seems like you've been in a dark forest forever, and suddenly a step takes you out to a broad, flat, sunny meadow.

What star did I wish on to bring me here? It does seem more like the gods smiling than something as mundane as time healing all.

The next lessons are shaping up... life cannot be lived by afterschool special plots. Sometimes there is a middle way between the archetypes, and sometimes it is the best. What's important is balance, and self-honesty, and open, sharp awareness of the soft corners of feelings of those around you.

But I'm still giving myself space to be a-twitter with the potential of something new, and if it doesn't grow beyond this moment, it is still lovely, and precious, and deserves celebration.

Confetti, damn it, cue the confetti.

No comments: