9.9.06

Fine, so I'm posting new one

1. CBC has played the same Jill Barber song three times in the last few days, making me itchy for the new album... and writhe anew in agonizing embarrassment after being a dummy at the wine tasting. Ugh. Dumb.

2. It's Saturday night and Sean and I are both restive but broke, and can't decide what to do.

3. First time in weeks I've followed a healthy calorie allotment today, and I could easily ruin it tonight because my tummy is rumbly. Urk.

4. I continue to reassess my career choices. I want to start my own business--but how many people need fun newsletters, brochures and proposals written and designed? Can they afford me? Sigh.

5. Someone out there find me a new fun and frustrating online game I can play. Scrabble I'm already down with, the helicopter game is old, and that move-the-block-around-and-avoid-the-tiles is too frustrating. Go. (oh, it has to work on macs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.flashaddictivegames.net/game/375/Mouse-Speed.html

How bout this one?
16.96 is mine.
I'll find something you can get addicted to. This is just a time waster.