In my experience, I only keep a journal regularly when I have something to bemoan, which may explain the neglect of my little blog friend, here. Not much to bemoan... at work we just got offered a weekly column in the Daily News "Homes" supplement, which is pretty cool. Not exactly self-actualizing writing, but whatever, it's a compliment and I'll take it.
I was head-hunted by the Primarica MLM troupes. Woo.
Also, the Drop Zone people called to ask me to take part in their fundraiser. Sure, they may ask any number of people anonymously, but still, the small selfish part of me is happy that it was *my* phone that got the message. Which does NOT mean I am likely to take part in anything that asks me to rappel down a 20-plus storey building!!
Anyway, in other news, March is gone, Juno weekend is here, federal funding for climate change remains in limbo and in one week I will be in the DR drinking something with rum in it and pretending that nothing else matters in the world except beautiful multi-coloured fish.
Ahhhhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment