I've spent the last few weeks really focussed on trying to pare down my clutter and clean up the apartment. Tomorrow S and parents come for Thanksgiving dinner which may explain partly my haste. I'm pretty happy with where it's at so far... not done, of course, but my life isn't a TLC show.
I was going to buy the stuff to make a pumpkin pie today, but then I realized I could just buy a pie for $3.00. I guess mom's spirit has loosened its hold on me, cause it didn't bother me at all.
I finished getting the dining room wrangled into position and planning a menu. Nothing too fancy. I'll roast the potatoes with the turkey, make bread stuffing, cranberry sauce, green beans, and maybe some sweet potatoes/carrots, and of course, gravy. Should be ok.
I'm tired as heck. Wish I wasn't. Rainy days always get me down. (Mondays too, sometimes).
Think I'll make some coffee and keep trying to get Maddie to go for a walk with me to have a look at where the flats are in the West End.
No comments:
Post a Comment