30.8.05

September Crashing in

I'm starting to get overwhelmed with the amount of things I have to do / want to do / need to do over the next four weeks, between work and here.
Work aside, I want two or three days to gut this place out. Clean Sweep crew, where are you when I need you? And Maddie starts school next week. Cool. Exciting. I was at the Mount today for a meeting... and I SOOOO wanted to go back to school. I started thinking about how I could probably get a student loan now.... ohhhh dangerous thinking.

One year journalism...? Masters of... sthing? Environmental Studies? So many things to learn in the world. Ah.

Anyway, refocus refocus. Keep the real estate vision alive. Buy a house, learn when you're old.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Student loans are blow. It's like getting the bill for a meal you hardly even remember eating - and from what you do remember, it wasn't worth it.

Chantal said...

I live in Australia . .and i'm a university student . . . .its amazing how many mature age students there are . .so do what you want when you want!!